Monday, December 22, 2008

Its almost Christmas


Soooo I still get santa presents ....

and I still get that feeling of excitement in my stomach at night on christmas eve .....

AND yes, I admit. I still wake my brother up at 5am and we race down stairs to open the presents , even tho we know mostly what were getting!

and Im still proud to call this my Christmas Day!

Every one has a diffrent " meaning" for christmas but they are all awsome to each individual =]

I've done EVERYTHING I wanted to do this year.

I went out with those two boys ..........
I kissed a few to many boys ........... 8 ??
I bitched a few to many times ........
I lied all the time ........
but at the end of the day your no better than me !


=] I maybe the only one but I miss school.
I like the holidays but come on ! I miss seeing every one even if half them back stab over and over again!
Some people never grow up but thats what you get!
Ive learnt if you cant beat em why not join them.

Have a good Christmas
xOx

No comments: