Monday, December 8, 2008

Yeah

Get this off my chest


My good old friend I chatted today in PE , well I was just walking past and she was bored. I hope everything works out for you! Yes THAT girl is a bitch. She teated you bad and trashed you every time she could! People who dont actually do that sorta thing , will be much better off.

Yes, I fxcking get that its a personal joke and that I'm fat , but its kinda starting to make mewatch my weight Ive lost 3kg 59 to 56 kg =\ I dont mind the one personal joke with YOU ,but when those other boys start doing it.I kinda beleive it!


I can't wait to get out of your class . The lot of you , I fxcking cant stand it . All of you bitching ,Grow the ...UP! honestly even your friends know your bitching over nothing , stop trying to make others feel shit to make you life actually seem important . Coz in fact your a bitch. =]

Don't cry =[ I know I have NO idea whats going on, but I have an idea who it involves. I know something you dont about that , that IDK how the heck me LAUREN? knows? but I do and I needa tell you before you go. Dont bring me into it tho , but expect news before the week is out.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The reason I was crying? I never noticed what was going on with some peoples lives and how heartbroken they actually are. I felt like a bitch cause I wasn't doing my job so to speak.