Friday, December 12, 2008

Schools out and Summers here!

Schools out and Summers here!

I am so glad that the year is gone! But still really sad to see it go =[ I mean yeah its great Im actually going to be in a class without the people who pull you down really apart from that Ive had an amazing year , firstly the world trip . Holy crap I was not prepared for that life changing trip! Yet it was the slap in the face that I had longly awaited for. I will miss school friends but for christs sake , Ill see them all bloody next year pfftt. Same shit , Diffrent year.

Yeaaa its pretty safe to say I'm over you! I actually opened my eyes to what a FXCKING jerk you are!

I really dont need one of theese anonymous bitching things , I really should not complain!

Im gunna go before you really get me started
Toodles xoxoxo

No comments: